BIOLOGY 1 • COMPLETE DISSECTION KIT
Complements Apologia and Bob Jones Biology Courses.
Also works with any biology course that utilizes the same Preserved Specimens.
Perfect for Elementary - High School Dissection Students
High Quality Preserved Specimens that have been prepared in the U.S.
Enclosed in a bag with holding solution. (Not Formaldehyde)
Fluid in the bag is normal and OK.
Store at room temperature in original sealed bag.
Avoid extreme temperatures (this will cloud the solution and/or dry out the specimen)
Best if used within 9 months of purchase.
Normal household disposal NOT a Biohazard.
This is a complete set - INCLUDING SPECIMENS, GUIDES, TOOLS and SUPPLIES
- Frog 3.5 - 4" (Plain) - 1 each
- Perch 6-8" (Plain) - 1 each
- Earthworm 8-10" (Plain) - 1 each
- Crayfish 3-5" (Plain) - 1 each
- Disposable Dissection Tray - 4 each
- Frog Dissection Guide Booklet - 1 each
- Perch Dissection Guide Booklet - 1 each
- Earthworm Dissection Guide Booklet - 1 each
- Crayfish Dissection Guide Booklet - 1 each
- Surgical Scalpel
- Dissecting Scissors
- Straight Teasing needle
- Bent Teasing Needle
- Pointed Precision Forceps
- T-Pins (Stabilizers) x 10
- Cotton Tipped Applicators x 4
- Pipet (for flushing) x 4
- Disinfectant Wipes x 4
- Disposable Gloves x 4 pair
- Disposal Bag x 4
Specimens are Individually Prepared and Sealed!
*After completion of your lab, discard the specimen and trays
(regular household waste) - NOT a biohazard
Wash the tools with hot, soapy water. Dry completely and store for the next dissection lab.