APOLOGIA ADVANCED BIOLOGY COMPLETE DISSECTION KIT
Complements Apologia's The Human Body, Fearfully And Wonderfully Made
Also works with any advanced biology course.
Perfect for Middle - High School Dissection Students
High Quality Preserved Specimens that have been prepared in the U.S.
Enclosed in a bag with holding solution. (Not Formaldehyde)
Fluid in the bag is normal and OK.
Store at room temperature in original sealed bag.
Avoid extreme temperatures (this will cloud the solution and/or dry out the specimen)
Best if used within 9 months of purchase.
Normal household disposal NOT a Biohazard.
This is a complete set - INCLUDING SPECIMENS, GUIDES, TOOLS and SUPPLIES
- Fetal Pig 6-8" (Plain) - 1 each
- Mammalian Sheep Eye (Plain) - 1 each
- Mammalian Sheep Heart (Plain) - 1 each
- Disposable Dissection Trays - 3 each
- Fetal Pig Anatomy Chart - 1 each
- Mammalian Eye Dissection Guide Book - 1 each
- Mammalian Heart Dissection Guide Book - 1 each
- Surgical Scalpel
- Dissecting Scissors
- Straight Teasing needle
- Bent Teasing Needle
- Pointed Forceps
- T-Pins (Stabilizers) x 6
- Cotton tipped applicators x 6
- Pipet (for flushing) x 3
- Cleaning Wipes
- Disposable Gloves x 3 pair
Specimens are Individually Prepared and Sealed!
*After completion of your lab, discard the tray and specimen.
(regular household waste) - NOT a biohazard
Wash the tools with hot, soapy water. Dry completely and store for the next dissection lab.