Complete Perch Dissection Kit
Perfect for Middle-High School Dissection Students. High Quality Preserved Perch that has been prepared in the U.S. Enclosed in a bag with holding solution. (Not Formaldehyde)
Fluid in the bag in normal and OK. Store at room temperature in sealed bag. Best if used within 9 months of purchase. Normal household disposal - NOT a Biohazard.
This is a complete set - INCLUDING SPECIMEN, GUIDE, TOOLS and SUPPLIES.
- Perch 6-8" (Plain) - 1 each
- Disposable Dissection Tray - 1 each
- Perch Dissection Guide - 1 each
These well-illustrated guides are 5-1/2" x 8-1/2". Intended to provide step-by-step instructions for dissection of common laboratory specimens. Classroom tested and proven to assist the student in a self-guided instruction.
- Surgical Scalpel
- Dissecting Scissors
- Straight Teasing Needle
- Bent Teasing Needle
- Pointed Forceps
- T-Pins (Stabilizers) x 10
- Cotton Tipped Applicator
- Pipet (for flushing)
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Pair of Latex Gloves
- Disposal Bag
- Specimen is Individually Prepared and Sealed!
*After completion of your lab, discard the specimen and tray (regular household waste)
- NOT a biohazard Wash the tools with hot, soapy water. Dry completely and store for the next dissection lab.