Complete Frog Dissection Kit
Perfect for Middle-High School Dissection Students
High Quality Preserved Frog that has been prepared in the U.S.
Enclosed in a bag with holding solution. (Not Formaldehyde)
Fluid in the bag is normal and OK.
Store at room temperature in sealed bag.
Best if used within 9 months of purchase.
Normal household disposal - NOT a Biohazard.
This is a complete set - INCLUDING SPECIMEN, GUIDE, and TOOLS
- Frog 3" - 3.75" (Plain) - 1 each
- Disposable Dissection Tray - 1 each
- Frog Dissection Guide - 1 each
- These well-illustrated guides are 5-1/2" x 8-1/2".
- Intended to provide step-by-step instructions for dissection of common laboratory specimens.
- Classroom tested and proven to assist the student in a self-guided instruction.
- Surgical Scalpel
- Dissecting Scissors
- Straight Teasing needle
- Pointed Precision Forceps
- T-Pins (Stabilizers) x 10
- Cotton Tipped Applicator
- Pipet (for flushing)
Specimen is Individually Prepared and Sealed!
*After completion of your lab, discard the specimen and tray (regular household waste) - NOT a biohazard
Wash the tools with hot, soapy water. Dry completely and store for the next dissection lab.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small items. requires adult supervision.